Our London-based subsidiary has now been awarded the valuable AEO seal of approval, which came into being in 2008 and is issued by the Customs Administration to simplify and secure international trade.
Our AEO certification concerns two status categories:
– C = Customs simplifications
– S = Safety and security
It enables the Customs to identify reliable companies and facilitate monitoring them. Recognized throughout Europe and in the countries which have signed mutual recognition agreements, it covers several aspects relating to international transportation:
– Securing international logistics and combating terrorism and customs fraud
– Facilitating and accelerating international trade exchanges
– Customs facilities
– Drawing up a secure framework with business partners
For SAFRAM, there are numerous benefits:
– A commercial advantage to develop our business with AEO-certified companies
– Securing SAFRAM processes and facilities as part of a recognized quality and safety initiative
– A contract of confidence with the Customs Administration
– Access to the “secure international logistics chain” sought by global trade players.
Certification which it is not easy to obtain.
The Customs Administration sets strict requirements for certification:
– Good character
– Traceability of the company’s management systems or records
– Implementation of internal control procedures
– Financial solvency ensured over the last 3 years
– Customs competence
We would like to congratulate all SAFRAM employees whose commitment has made it possible to obtain this important label for the company’s image.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.